Anthem, Inc Financial Operations/IT Internship - 138973 in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Financial Operations/IT Internship - 138973
Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
Field: Administrative Support
Requisition #: 138973
Post Date: 6 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
This internship opportunity will support the Financial Operations Dept at one of our Pewaukee, WI/Indianapolis, IN offices. This is an immediate opening for candidates who are currently participating in an approved internship program for undergraduate or graduate college students. Working hours are 20-40 hours per week, salary is competitive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with financial transactions, process improvements and creation of technical solutions.
• Assists writing queries for data extraction.
• Participate in special projects as requested by management.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
• Candidates will be currently enrolled in an Anthem approved program of study for undergraduates or graduates, preferably in Information Technology.
• Preferred student status is graduate or senior undergraduate.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS Access, Visual Basic, SQL, Business Intelligence.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran