Anthem Field Sales & Serv Rep - Bilingual preferred - El Paso, TX - PS1510 in Norfolk, Virginia
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
_Field Sales & Service Rep (Medicare) - PS1510, El Paso, TX - BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/SPANISH) preferred._
Total compensation will consist of base commission, with a potential to earn an average of $100K a year. Marketing support and company generated leads are provided. Mileage reimbursement. Corporate Amex card for business related expenses. Laptop, IPad & Cellular provided
We are seeking a licensed commission-driven sales professional to work in the El Paso county area. Products include Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage). Leads will be drawn from both self generated and company generated leads.
- Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan.
- Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations to consumer groups & individuals.
- Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25%.-80%.
- Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory.
- Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines as well as in the company policies and procedures.
- Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent and timely service and follow up
- Manage all leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness.
Complete other duties as needed.
Bilingual - English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset; independent & energetic thinker a must
- Skilled at connecting and networking.
- Valid Texas Health license required and in good standing.
- BA/BS or 2 years of related experience required.
- Strong PC and keying skills required.
- Experience working with the Medicare population preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required.
- Reliable transportation - Travel up to 75% within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement).
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Field Sales & Serv Rep - Bilingual preferred - El Paso, TX - PS1510
Requisition ID: PS1510