Anthem EDI Operations Analyst I - CO, IN, NV, GA, TN, VA, FL - PS10454 in Norfolk, Virginia
EDI Operations Analyst I - CO, IN, NV, GA, TN, VA, FL - PS10454
Location: Colorado, United States
Field: Business Support
Requisition #: PS10454
Post Date: Aug 09, 2018
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The EDI Operations Analyst I functions as provider liaison for all electronic connectivity.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Assists in the development or modification of claims filing procedures, which includes the analysis of business and clients' needs and requirements.
• Provides vendor specifications to vendors and clearing houses.
• Responsible for enrolling providers for claims and encounter submission.
• Educates providers regarding EDI.
• Works with vendors regarding the implementation or connectivity related to EDI system.
• Requires a High School diploma or GED;
• Previous experience in claims or customer service;
• or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• At least one year of customer service and call center experience required.
• EDI and Medicaid background preferred.
• ANSI experience a plus.
• Facets and Macess system experience preferred.
• Has the knowledge and experience to complete assignments independently.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written format
• Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed research of claims systems and to generate reports.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.