Anthem, Inc Customer Care Representative II/Broker Support - Midland, GA - PS13454 in Midland, Georgia
Customer Care Representative II/Broker Support - Midland, GA - PS13454
Location: Midland, Georgia, United States
Field: Customer Service
Requisition #: PS13454
Post Date: 4 days ago
Customer Care Representative II/Broker Support
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating
greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Customer Care Broker Support Representative:
· Responsible for providing exceptional customer service for specific accounts ensuring satisfaction with products and
· Interprets plan benefit design; resolves complex claim, benefit, and enrollment issues; performs research to respond
to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response; keeps account manager informed of account status.
· Must be fully proficient in all key areas of customer service.
· Works under minimal supervision.
What qualifications do I need to have?
• Excited and passionate about helping solve problems - you don’t need to have a healthcare background to apply
• Be curious about our customers' needs with a sincere satisfaction in providing high level of service
• A strong communicator with good listening and computer skills and the ability to be empathetic and helpful.
• Easy to work with and a positive attitude toward resolving different challenges throughout the day
• Enthusiasm to work with customers on complex issues and a desire to finding resolutions
· High school diploma or equivalent education and experience required.
· Requires at least 4 years of related experience.
· Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
· Advanced problem-solving skills required.
· WGS experience required.
· 2+ years of call center experience required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.