Anthem, Inc. Business Info Analyst II Aspire Health - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES in Lawndale, California
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Aspire, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
Title: Business Info Analyst II supporting Aspire Health - FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
Aspire is a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. We are a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. We build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients. We strive for excellence and have achieved significant and measurable improvement in total cost of care, clinical outcomes, and experience. As an Anthem subsidiary, we benefit from the scale and resources one of America’s largest managed healthcare organizations.
Work location: Preferred Tennessee, Florida or California
The Business Info Analyst II is responsible for analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations on data related to multiple, varied business metrics. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and improve databases to track business performance. • Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures. • Develops and analyzes business performance reports using Tableau (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies. • Creates and publishes periodic reports, makes necessary recommendations, and develops ad hoc reports as needed. • May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
Qualifications - External
• Requires a BS/BA degree in related field
• 2-4 years related operational and/or data analysis experience
• Experience in database structures, and standard query and reporting tools
• Excel, SQL and Tableau experience are necessary to do this job.
• Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. • This job is more focused on technical expertise and analysis as compared to the Bus Info Analyst I job.
Preferred: • Advanced SQL • Data Modeling • Dashboard Development using Tableau or PowerBI • Data Munging/Delivery • Healthcare Industry experience • Project management skills
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.