Anthem, Inc Systems Analyst Advisor - PS15133 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Systems Analyst Advisor - PS15133
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Field: Information Technology
Requisition #: PS15133
Post Date: Jan 09, 2019
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Thiskey roleis responsible for supporting business and development teams daily related activities as part of a Scrum Team. This key resource will be supporting pulled work across and work within a Scrum Team to support delivering value back to Business as well as IT Department improvements. This role supports all aspects of business requirements gathering as well as technical analysis efforts while ensuring complete cross-collaboration activities are supported with Business and Scrum Teams.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Experienced System Analyst with experience in systems analysis
• Ability to perform various responsibilities while working pulling work
• Knowledge in Health Insurance industry technologies in a development environment
• Knowledge of Claims Processing in Health Insurance vertical
• Performs task with ease and meets Sprint objectives to support team
• Understands application design approaches
• Creation of User Stories and Tasks across functional and business requirements
• Quickly identifies work and breaks out tasks to support within given Sprints
• Ability to educate peers and quickly gain business process knowledge to support
• Monitors, measures, and provides feedback within an Agile Team regarding work
• Applies working knowledge of problem solving across work being pulled
• Clearly articulates, documents both business and additional development processing requirements
• Strong skills in co-supporting Sprints and pulled work through to completion
• Ability to jump-in and support with a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Ability to see the big picture, understand project objectives
• Provide understanding of how processes should work to operational improve initiatives
• Experienced in planning work tasks in an Agile-Scrum development platform
• Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are important in this position
• Ability to develop and define development team processes
• Ensures unit test completion, meets test plan requirements, system testing is completed according to plan
• Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized projects
• Supports work integrated with (business, functional and technical) processes
• Facilitates collaboration sessions to elicit complex system information within an Agile team setting
Systems Analyst Advisor:
Requires BA/BS in information systems or related field; 8 or more years related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Certifications preferred.
Experience with Mainframe Systems is required.
Experience with SQL is required.
Experience with Agile is an required.
Experience with PL/SQL is asset.
Experience with PEGA is an asset.
Experience with SAP Business Objects is an asset.
Experience with Data Driven Testing (DDT) is an asset.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran