Anthem, Inc. Info Security Sr Advisor - Sailpoint in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
• Responsible for all aspects of design, installation, and daily operational activities related to SailPoint Identity IQ
• Responsible for leading activities related to application/platform onboarding
• Ensure data integrity throughout the application/platform review process
• Research and implement new application versions as needed
• Review known issues published by SailPoint and take appropriate corrective action if needed
• Create application documentation, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables for both training and tool maintenance
• Provide briefings to various control owners regarding architectural best practices as needed
• Maintain infrastructure related to system patches and upgrades
• Handle deployment requests for all SailPoint IIQ environments
• Monitor performance and periodically assess capacity and sizing requirements
• Troubleshoot and resolve SailPoint IIQ performance and infrastructure related issues
• Independently solve operational issues related to SailPoint; perform root cause analysis and escalate as needed
• Develop and maintain scripts as needed to enhance functionality within SailPoint
• Maintain optimal performance of IAM infrastructure resources by monitoring and assessing hardware/software performance
• Provide on-going knowledge transfer to team members on security products and standards
Requires BS/BA in related field;
8+ years experience in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, computer networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required.; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to access management and network security technologies, hardware, software, data, network communications, and people.
Security Certifications: CISSP and other advanced technical security certifications (e.g. Information Systems Security Architecture Professional, Information Security Engineering Professional, Certification and Accreditation Professional, or equivalent certifications) preferred.
Demonstrated experience with SailPoint IIQ
Experience developing SQL scripts and interacting with Oracle databases
Strong technical/development background (Java preferred)
Ability to leverage APIs to interact with various systems throughout the enterprise
Experience with Linux, WAS/Liberty, FTP, and Putty
Strong analytical skills to enable effective troubleshooting
Ability to work on a flexible schedule, and support on-call duties
Good understanding of system software design and development methodologies via various change controls
Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB, SSL/TLS, etc.)
Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and tuning tools
Strong analytical thinking skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader
Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging opportunities
Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed
Solid verbal and written communication/presentation skills
Demonstrate continuing professional development
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.