Anthem, Inc. Field Sales & Serv Rep (Medicare) in Dallas, Texas
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Field Sales & Service Rep (Medicare) Work location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
We are seeking a licensed commission-driven sales professional to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. Products include Medicare health products (Medicare Advantage).
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: - Meet monthly sales goals through the development and implementation of a strategic sales and territory development plan. - Prospect, initiate and build network/lead base & referrals to grow revenue. - Deliver persuasive sales presentations to consumer groups & individuals. - Achieve expected close ratio targets ranging from of 25% - 80%. - Become known as a visible and recognized Medicare resource in assigned territory. - Adhere to all compliance and company rules and mandates set forth in the CMS marketing and compliance guidelines, as well as in the company policies and procedures. - Promote retention and minimize rapid disenrollment by providing accurate, consistent, and timely service and follow up. - Manage all self-generated and company generated leads within the designated timeframe on the company contact database in order to exceed company standards for quality, accuracy and timeliness. - Complete other duties as needed.
- Total compensation will consist of base + commission, with a potential to earn an average of $100K a year.
- Marketing support and company generated leads are provided.
- Mileage reimbursement available.
- Corporate Amex card for business related expenses provided along with laptop, iPad & cellular.
Requires a high school diploma; 2 years of direct sales or marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Valid Life & Health licensure required.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish strongly preferred.
- Incumbent will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be an independent and energetic thinker, and be skilled at connecting and networking.
- Strong PC and keying skills required.
- Experience working with the Medicare population strongly preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills required.
- Reliable transportation required: travel up to 75% within assigned territory (with mileage reimbursement).
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.