Anthem Implementation Coordinator Lead, Preferably Northeast, PS14506 in Austin, Texas
Implementation Coordinator Lead, Preferably Northeast, PS14506
Location: United States
Field: Membership & Enrollment
Requisition #: PS14506
Post Date: Nov 07, 2018
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
As the Implementation Coordinator Lead you will lead the implementation process for new accounts and monitors renewal implementations.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Project manages new case implementation activities and serves as a liaison between the Account Management team, Sales team, Sales Support and customers.
• Ensures completion of all critical deliverables from multiple disciplines to assure timely and accurate implementation of our customers' benefit plans.
• Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of the implementation process.
• Develops effective relationships with existing new accounts and internal departments, such as Sales Support Services, Operations, Sales, and Underwriting.
• Works with Director, Account Management Services on tracking, monitoring, and reporting progress of all functional areas throughout the implementation process.
• Helps to develop tools and best practices necessary to improve installations; Provides on-going root cause analysis; identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Acts as primary contact/liaison between customers to resolve issues related to implementation plan design and customer deliverables.
• Supports Sales and Sales Support teams in developing prospects and responding to RFPs and actively participates in finalist meetings.
• Leads corporate projects as assigned, develops and implements tracking mechanisms and tools for account implementation.
• Ability to travel 10%
• Preferred large group experience
• Preferred implementation and member billing experience
• Requires B.S. degree in related field; 5-8 years experience in health insurance field; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) designation and State licensure to sell health benefits is strongly preferred
• Ability to travel as needed
• JAA operations experience strongly preferred
• SSCR knowledge and/or other project experience a plus
• WGS experience and Implementation experience needed to be successful in this role
• ACES Experience require
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.