Anthem Behavioral Health Case Mgr I - LCSW, LMFT, LPC - Denver, CO (Office-based) - 135951 in Denver, Colorado
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield , a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care . This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Location: Denver, CO (Office-based) Hours: 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00am and 7:30pm.
Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday
Responsible for performing case management telephonically within the scope of licensure for members with behavioral health and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Uses appropriate screening criteria knowledge and clinical judgment to assess member needs.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and develops care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
- Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care.
Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the members and collaborates with providers
Requires MS or MA in social work, counseling, nursing or a related behavioral health field; 3 years clinical experience in social work, counseling with broad range of experience with complex psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder treatment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current active unrestricted license as an LCSW, LPC, or LMFT to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in applicable states or territory of the United States required.
- Experience in case management and telephonic and/or in person coaching with members with a broad range of complex psychiatric/substance abuse and/or medical disorders preferred.
- 2 years experience post licensure required.
- EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran / Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. / / /
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Behavioral Health Case Mgr I - LCSW, LMFT, LPC - Denver, CO (Office-based) - 135951
Requisition ID: 135951